The Classic Promise of Excellence
Keeping It Real Since 1989
Classic Homes is a locally owned Colorado Springs builder and the only builder to have received the Better Business Bureau’s “Excellence in Customer Service” award on three separate occasions—a true testament to the care and commitment we show our homebuyers before, during, and after they’ve become members of our communities.
What makes Classic different?
We’ve built our reputation based on a sincere and unwavering belief that quality, value, and customer satisfaction must never be compromised in the process of delivering a home to our buyers. Our selection of building materials, trade contractor partners, and the dedication of our employees is driven by Classic’s mission- and value statements, and by the knowledge that we are not merely building homes, but communities, creating new friends and neighbors in the process.
In short, we don’t just promise quality, we deliver it.
But for those needing proof of that statement, we offer the following awards and citations as a small sample of our achievements…
- Rated #1 in New Home Quality (4 years in a row)
- Rated #1 in New Home Customer Satisfaction
- Voted #1 Best Homebuilder in Colorado Springs (8 years in a row)
- Three MAME Grand Awards
- Three Better Business Bureau Excellence in Customer Service Awards
- Selected as a finalist for the National Association of Homebuilders National Quality Award
- ENERGY STAR for Homes Leadership in Housing Award
New Floor Plans Every Year
As you tour our models, look closely at the materials and craftsmanship. Examine the professional details. Consider the care in the execution. And when you’re ready to buy, please allow us the privilege of serving you. Each year we review, update, and expand our home collections. Which means even if you’ve been to Classic in the past, there’s a good chance you haven’t seen our current product line.
Looking for new? Trend-setting? Traditional?
Right now Classic offers more than 30 floorplans to include ranch and two-story single-family plans, plus a selection of patio homes for a carefree lifestyle—all in prime neighborhood locations with excellent access to work, school, and essential services.
Help When You Need It
Got questions? Need answers?
Classic Homes’ Customer Service Department with emergency service is available 24 hours a day, seven days week.
Prefer a little hand-holding through the process?
Don’t worry about it. We have a New Home Specialist who can help you consider any floor plan in any neighborhood. And while your new home’s being built, our Quality Control Team will walk you through the property at key intervals so you’re comfortable with every facet of the building process.
Classic Companies provides full-service custom financing through our Preferred Lenders. Contact a Classic Homes representative today to learn more.
Seeing The Job Through
At Classic, our mission is to build the finest homes at the best prices. We do so by…
- Using the best available resources and blending time-tested construction procedures with state-of-the-art technology and design.
- Creating a positive working environment based on honest and ethical business practices, mutual trust and respect.
- Working as a team, with each other and with our customers, while providing opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
- Being a responsible member of our community and investing in its future by actively supporting community, social and educational programs.
These are more than just words, they are the truths and values that define Classic Companies.